The implementation of the program was also a challenge – not only for the Chamber – because:
- This was the first SAP CRM implementation in Hungary.
- The introduction had to be completed in an extremely short timeframe (within 14 months), which was very strict for such a complex project.
- This was the client’s first real project with a rigorous methodology.
- This complex project required the managing of the work of several suppliers and consultants.
Our responsibilities in management consultancy included:
- The control and accountability for the scope, contracts, tasks and responsibilities defined in the projects of the Program;
- managing risks and affected users during the implementation of the Program
- Keeping the schedule of the Program, controlling the completion of tasks and accountability
- managing the budget of the Program
Six senior consultants from Helix participated in the implementation. The program accomplished the following goals:
- High-quality servicing of chamber members – by promoting efficient work for chamber advisors and providing new value-creating services;
- Introduction and adoption of a new organizational and operational model of the Chamber;
- Efficient handling of members’ data
- Supporting the NAK’s internal communication and information campaigns;
- Defining the long-term IT operational foundations of the Chamber.
The following projects were set up within the Program:
- Portal / CRM project;
- Data cleansing and migration project;
- Communication and change management project;
- Operational development project.