- This was the first SAP CRM system implementation in Hungary
- The introduction had to be completed in a very short time – within 14 months
- This was the client’s very first project based on project management methodology
- This complex project demanded coordinating the work of several suppliers and consultants
Helix Consulting together with EQVALTEQ Hungary provided all-round programme and project management throughout the process.
Our responsibilities in management consultancy included:
- Scopes, agreements, tasks and responsibilities defined in the projects of the Programme
- Risk and Stakeholder Management during the implementation of the Programme
- Project Roadmap Implementation, Task performance and Report Control
- Programme Budget Management
6 senior consultants from Helix Consulting took part in the implementation and the following goals were accomplished:
- High-standard service of Chamber Members – by promoting efficient work for Chamber consultants and providing new, value-adding services
- Introduction of a new organizational and operational model
- Efficient handling of membership data
- Support for inner communication and information campaigns
- Establishment of long-run operational and IT foundations
Within the Programme the following projects were set up:
- Portal /CRM Project
- Data Cleaning and Migration Project
- Communication and Change Management Project
- Operations Development Project
In 2016, on successful delivery of the Programme, Helix submitted it to ICMCI (International Council of Management Consulting Institutes) nominating for ‘Constantinus International Award’ (the ‘Oscar’ of Consultancy awards) and was honoured to be the winner of the gold medal, preceding 27 other countries.
The award was handed out at an International Management Consultancy Conference in Toronto, in October, 2016.